Boardman products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects arising from faults in workmanship or materials from the original date of sale for the following periods:
- Alloy frames and forks - 2 years
- Carbon frames and forks - 3 years
- Parts, Components and Accessories - 1 year
Providing that your Boardman product:
- Has been properly cared for, regularly serviced and maintained.
- Has only been fitted with parts recommended by Boardman.
- Has not been modified or altered in any way.
- Has not been damaged by accident or misuse.
Any failure caused by normal wear and tear or a lack of servicing and maintenance is excluded.
Under the terms of our warranty, Boardman will bear the cost of the replacement parts and labour to carry out the repair. Alternatively, we may choose to replace your product at our own discretion.
If you have a warranty query please email us at email@example.com
This warranty applies only to products used under normal riding conditions.
Components specified on all terrain cycles are guaranteed for normal off road use. However, no cycles are guaranteed to withstand stunt riding, jumping, trials riding, misuse, accidents, lack of maintenance, abuse, use in competition or commercial use (e.g. hire).
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
In the event of a warranty claim, please return your product to where it was purchased from.
Please Note: You will need to provide proof of purchase for all Warranty claims.