OPTIMISE YOUR POSITION
Improve the comfort and function of your road riding with a biomechanical analysis of how your body and bike interacts. Using the latest technology, and the advice from our experienced staff you’ll ride away with the reassurance that your new position is the best it can be to achieve your road cycling ambitions.
- Cycling-specific musculoskeletal assessment: on- and off-bike screening of structural and functional limitations
- Functional profile: identify a range of effective and safe positions
- Positional optimisation: comfort improvement, pain reduction and injury prevention; identify most biomechanically effective and efficient position, specific for a riding type
- Rider: For any injury or problem-free cyclist (if you are unsure of whether you meet these criteria please get in touch)
- Event Type: Suitable for road and cyclocross riders. Not suitable for TT - for TT specific fit please look at our BikeFit TT sessions - here
- Experience: Beginner to competitive
- When: Anytime, ideal for when buying a new bike or when considering making adjustments to an existing one, to improve function, comfort and effectiveness; for when a new target is being set
Throughout the consultation, we assess your current position and set up on the bike followed by an off-bike musculoskeletal assessment. The latter allows us to evaluate the limitations of your movement as well as identify opportunities to increase comfort and reduce the risk of injury. We then put in place a number of interventions which we assess using our technologies, skills and knowledge with your feedback to identify the most suitable position for your requirements.
YOUR 3 HOUR CONSULTATION MAY INCLUDE:
- Off-bike musculoskeletal assessment
- Evaluation of current bike size
- Gebiomized pressure mapping and saddle setup
- Cleat positioning
- Custom Sidas footbeds fitting*
- Comprehensive positional measurements to take away
- Recommendation and guidance on future product selection
*Footbeds incur an additional cost if required
BIKEFIT ROAD SESSION: £275
To book onto a BikeFit Road session or to check availability, please head to our booking page.
Alternatively; contact us via phone or email using the details below and the Performance Centre team will be able to answer any questions you may have about the services and their availability.
Phone: 01527 918 915