MTB Pro Carbon World class race weight full carbon frame with cutting edge technology and detail, combined with XC/trail geometry and impressive spec equals a bike designed to perform in World Cup XC races and to experience the local trails faster than ever before.
- New superlight high modulus full carbon frame
- XC/trail geometry designed to work with either 100 or 120mm fork travel
- Tube profiles designed specifically for the stresses and demands of MTB racing and riding
- Mould design incorporates one piece BB30 bottom bracket and optimized oversize box section chainstays for maximized power transfer and strength
- Oversize box section down tube tapering away from the BB for increased torsional stiffness
- Tapered headtube for increased front end stiffness and steering precision
- Full internal cable routing keeps cables away from the elements and offers clean lines
- Rear disc brake caliper mounted on the chainstay for increased brake performance
- Direct mount front mech reduces weight
- Curved and profiled seat stays for vertical compliance
Like us: Exclusive content and more...
Current Range Review:
BIKE TEST - CARBON vs STEEL
"The Boardman HT Pro Carbon would be at the top of our shopping list." "Super-stiff and under 23lb, it accelerated like a Formula One car..."
Source: mbr. Sept 2011
TRAIL TESTED - FIRST RIDES: HT PRO CARBON
"In the HT Pro Carbon, Boardman gives you a race-ready rig with day ride appeal." "Internal cable routing is a bonus and gives the Pro a really clean look." "Direct-mount front mech ups the enjoyment factor." 4/5 Stars.
Source: What Mountain Bike. Issue 124