The Team FS is a no compromise trail bike with the same core performance attributes as the top of the range Pro FS including the same 4 bar linkage suspension design, a Rock Shox fork with tapered steerer and bolt through front axle and SRAM 2x10 gearing.
- New lightweight alloy frame constructed of triple butted tubing
- New 4 bar linkage active suspension design with 125mm travel
- Cartridge bearings on all pivots
- Full smooth welding
- XC/Trail Geometry designed for 130mm travel forks
- Custom tube profiles designed specifically for the forces and performance criteria of off-road riding
- Oversize box section chainstays for increased power transfer and torsional stiffness
- Tapered steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
Like us: Exclusive content and more...
Current Range Reviews:
WRECKED AND RATED ENTRY-LEVEL FULL SUS
"You won’t find a better full suspension bike than this for under £1,000. It’s hard to think how we’d improve it."
"It’s not just the frame construction and spec that impresses, for thankfully the Boardman isn’t all show and no go. It really does ride very well by any standards, let alone entry-level full suspension standards."
Source: Mountain Biking UK
"Boardman's Team FS is an impressive step up from the old model, which was an excellent bike. The new model is light, amazingly well-equipped and certainly won't hold you back on the trails." "BUY IF... You want the most bike you can possibly get for your £1000."
Source: What Mountain Bike. Issue 122
"At 130mm travel, the Boardman FS Team walks the fine line between capable all-day riding and 'play bike', and does it well."
"Attention to detail is great, as is the working of aluminium, as seen on the marvelously sculpted rear postmount mount for the rear caliper." "The Boardman FS Team is as much bike, for as little money, as many riders will ever need."
Source: Singletrack. Issue 65
2010 Range Product Review:
£1000 HEROES - WINNER
"...the best £1000 full suspension bike you can buy by a country mile." "An outstanding spec hung on a bike that rides right and light" "BUY IF... You want the most controlled, best equipped and most enjoyable suspension bike for £1000"
Source: What Mountain Bike.