The MTB Pro FS is the flagship model in the Performance FS range and as such includes all of the technical features designed to make this bike perfect for all day epic rides and technical trail centres.
- New superlight alloy frame constructed of triple butted X9 tubing
- New 4 bar linkage active suspension design with 125mm travel
- Cartridge bearings on all pivots
- Full smooth welding
- XC/Trail Geometry designed for 130mm travel forks
- Custom tube profiles designed specifically for the forces and performance criteria of offroad riding
- Oversize box section chainstays for increased power transfer and torsional stiffness
- BB30 bottom bracket for reduced weight and increased stiffness
- 12mm rear axle for increased rear end stiffness and strength
- Tapered steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
Like us: Exclusive content and more...
Current Range Review:
2010 Range Product Reviews:
BEST IN CLASS
What Mountain Bike Awards 2010
WINNER. Gold, Value & Editor's Choice medals
"BUY IF... You want the best value all-round trail bike on the market." "The totally sorted handling, balanced suspension, low weight and unbelievable kit value of the Boardman just can't be ignored... For under £1300 you're getting a bike that can genuinely best most bikes under £2000 and take everything from racing to the toughest trail centres in its stride."
Source: What Mountain Bike.