A superlight frame, full carbon fork with tapered steerer, BB30 chainset and SRAM 10 speed Double Tap gearing are the kind of specification you would expect on a high-end road race bike. The new Boardman Hybrid Pro gets these as standard to give incredible performance whilst still offering exceptional versatility.
- New superlight alloy frame constructed of triple butted X9 tubing
- Full smooth welding
- Custom tube profiles designed specifically for the forces and performance criteria of off-road riding
- Oversize box section chainstays for increased power transfer
- Asymmetric chainstays with rear disc brake caliper mounting for increased brake performance
- Curved wishbone seatstays for enhanced comfort
- BB30 bottom bracket for reduced weight and increased stiffness
- Disc specific full carbon fork with tapered steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
- Fully mudguard and rear rack compatible
Looking for something a little different? Take a look at the HT TEAM R - our versatile commuter in mountain bike form...
Like us: Exclusive content and more...
Current Range Reviews:
ROAD TESTED - FAST ON THE FLAT. Flat barred machines.
"Offers some top-notch kit and a great balance of speed and comfort." "It's hard to fault the Pro as a high-end hybrid, mixing comfort, performance and function."
Source: Cycling Plus. Issue 251
"There really are so many things to admire about this bike, such as the overall build quality, the ingenuity and finish of the smooth welded aluminium frame, the standard of components and of course the ride feel that highlighting specific kit seems totally redundant."
Would we buy it? Without question. Dispelling the belief that hybrids are boring, soulless bikes, Boardman have once again raised the bar in yet another category of bike."
Source: The Bicycle Buyer. Issue 15
2010 Range Product Review:
THE BIKE TEST
"Boardman's Hybrid Pro is quick and responsive enough for winter training rides, tough and confident enough to mix it up in your local cross series and blisteringly fast on busy roads, making it our clear flat-bar fast-bike favourite."
Source: Triathlon Plus.